Repressed alliance
I feel this perk should be able to counter The Nightmare’s teleport ability, by blocking the gen while he’s in progress of teleporting.
I feel this perk should be able to counter The Nightmare’s teleport ability, by blocking the gen while he’s in progress of teleporting.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, if he's teleporting when a gen is blocked by Dead Man's Switch or if the gen is completed, he's able to continue the teleport. I don't see why Repressed Alliance would be any different. Were the interaction with DMS/Completed Gens changed in the future, then I'd expect this to be the case with Repressed Alliance too.
That is... actually a neat idea.