The anti-Oni perk "No Mither"
No Mither isn't an anti-Oni perk, if it were then it might be slightly useful.
For a perk that states "You do not leave Pools of Blood" if you play the Oni he will love you as all you will do is leave pools of blood orbs.
Why BHVR didn't think this slight buff would be useful I really don't know.
Oh don't get No Mither, one of the worse perks in the game.
Comments
Wha? As a killer main no mitter is the best survivor perk. I think all survivors need to run it.
Hmmm, before I purchase it and run no mither you have to promise me you'll respect my social distancing no matter how upset you get?
It kind of is a anti oni perk. You can't slug the no mither guy, which means less snowballing.
What they should do is make oni get power charge for m1ing injured people who don't leave blood trails and people who dont bleed dont leave blood orbs, that way he can still get his power by hitting survivors.