New Killer Perk Idea
Booby Trap- when a survivor opens a chest. They are struck by a trap causing them to be injured. 1/2/3 chests become booby trapped.
The bottom message would be.
“Greed causes suffering”
Booby Trap- when a survivor opens a chest. They are struck by a trap causing them to be injured. 1/2/3 chests become booby trapped.
The bottom message would be.
“Greed causes suffering”
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
huh I was just thinkin of this earlier
Well first of all how long r u stuck for and maybe it should just give a notification to the killer and bit discordance
Your not stuck at all, after fully opening the chest, you are injured. So if you know the killers running it, do you take the chance’s of being injured for item.
Realized I miss spelled struck, my bad!😂
I like it!
Maybe the chest becomes alive with teeth etc. And bite the survivor.