1 fix to help everyone

I dont know about anyone else but all the other issues in the game would not bother me so much if only the grind was not so bad. The fact that playing perfect only gets you 32k max is barley enough for half a bloodweb (depending how low or high the survivor/killer your leveling up) and to top it all off its extra hard for new people to play the game because of how insane it is. I know it takes time but at least make double xp weekend or increase the BP gain in game. Something. Im pretty sure most people would stop complaining or being mad if they at least got alot or more BP out of their match. Also make some people not just suicide on hook, dc or go afk. I just want some thought into this or if anything will change. Hope to hear from the devs lr2 at least the community opinions on the matter of BP grind.

Comments

  • @DeadByCommunity said:

    I dont know about anyone else but all the other issues in the game would not bother me so much if only the grind was not so bad. The fact that playing perfect only gets you 32k max is barley enough for half a bloodweb (depending how low or high the survivor/killer your leveling up) and to top it all off its extra hard for new people to play the game because of how insane it is. I know it takes time but at least make double xp weekend or increase the BP gain in game. Something. Im pretty sure most people would stop complaining or being mad if they at least got alot or more BP out of their match. Also make some people not just suicide on hook, dc or go afk. I just want some thought into this or if anything will change. Hope to hear from the devs lr2 at least the community opinions on the matter of BP grind.

    I'll say it a milliion times. They need to create a milestone system to reward bloodpoints. For example, say there's a section called "Medals" or something...each medal would require the survivor/killer to complete certain objectives in the game give us 4 different Milestones to reach like bronze/silver/gold/platinum and up the requirements each time and every time we complete a milestone we get loads of bloodpoints and a little bit of shards. I'll give a few examples

    "Blind The Killer 50/100/500/1000 Times"

    • Bronze = 100k BP's A Bronze FL Charm and 50 Shards
    • Silver = 150kBP's A Silver FL Charm and 100 Shards
    • Gold = 750k BP's A Gold FL Charm and 500 Shards
    • Platinum = 1Mil BP's A Platinum FL Charm and 1000 Shards

    Honestly doing something like that in the game would take time to add but would benefit the health and the grind of the game for the entire player base, it wouldn't become a horrible grindy game anymore and instead people can decide how they want to focus on a particular play style in the game to work towards getting those medals and unlockables.