What do you think about ZubatLel
I think that dbd streamer, zubatLel is so underrated, he can play very well and in a very chilling way... I think he deserves to be more notorious
Tagged:
Mod
I think that dbd streamer, zubatLel is so underrated, he can play very well and in a very chilling way... I think he deserves to be more notorious
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this is more of a thread for the discussions tab not the ask the community but i do agree with you
He's not really underrated, he averages over 700 viewers per stream. Personally, I find his streams boring, because he barely ever interacts with chat.
Due to the way these threads go, and our forum rules - I'm going to close this right now. Discussing Content Creators in general always leads to an element of people who like them and people who don't, it's a purely personal thing that always ends up with people arguing and disrespecting one another and this is not the type of thread we wish to promote on the forums.