One Buff for the new killer I would suggest
115% movement speed,and that's all,now you can say I'm a bad killer main (I'm actually a survivor main) all you want.
115% movement speed,and that's all,now you can say I'm a bad killer main (I'm actually a survivor main) all you want.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's the only thing I would change at all. Her power doesn't warrant being that slow. She doesn't have teleporting like the Nurse or Hag, she's not ranged like the Huntress. That said, it's probably best to wait until she's been out for a while before changing her.
ive played some games with her and im going to say shes awesome even ppl say that shes weak shes not think about a wraith 2.0 she needs addons to be a super good killer