We'll Make It CHANGED?
Anyone else notice that the phrase "Cumulative Healing Speed bonuses cannot exceed 100%" no longer appears? Is this a bug? A buff, albeit somewhat slight? Redundant (b/c everyone took Math 3250: Theoretical Application of Maths in DbD)?
Comments
It actually always worked like this. The description of the perk said that bonuses don't exceed 100% but they did. I guess it was too hard to code it correctly so they just removed that sentence from the description instead lmao.
They essentially fixed the description. WMI doesn't stack with itself (i.e. if you perform unhooks back-to-back), but it stacks with other bonus, such as Botany, for example.
your thinking about a very old version of well make it back in the day is used to stack if u got 3 heals in a row u would get 300% but they removed that because people were stacking it with self care yes it actually did effect self care back then
Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for the responses, guys. I swear, I'm still learning things about this game after 3+ years!