Queue times

I saw a couple people post some things about queue times so I want to tell you some things I noticed during my games that might be why people have different experiences. For this I need to use time so I will be going off of EST because most people know that one.

Basically the queue times you get depend on the time of day, for me from about 12PM noon EST to 8pm EST I have fairly fast queue times as survivor and my games are pretty casual. This makes sense since for the NA region this is day time and most people have time to play especially the people who play casually.

However from 8pm onward to when I go to bed around 5AM EST (Not my timezone so its actually a bit earlier for me) That is when queue times for survivors skyrocket and killer queues are quick. However, the games get more sweaty in my observations. I feel this mostly has to do with friend groups getting on a doing SWF. Now im not saying all SWF are sweaty, most I believe just play to have fun with the b o i s. But there are a few who's soul purpose is to put the killers through hell. So in turn the killers play more sweaty to face those groups, bring stronger add ons, bring moris, stuff like that. So then the survivors that were playing casually now face these sweaty killers, so they bring stronger perks and items, and then its just a vicious cycle, so the later on in the night, the fewer killers play, and the sweater the games are.

However, this is all just from my observation so it could just be personal, but I think this is how it should be for most people, given the time zone conversions for the NA region.

Comments

  • I'm surprised that not more people are aware of this. I personally know several killer players who stick to the afternoon and don't play after 7pm/8pm because they don't want to face that many "sweaty groups".

    Also if you watch killer streamers, the matches of those who play in the afternoon are in general more chill/easy than those who play in the evening/at night.