About the PTB...

Hello everyone.

I'm here today with a suggestion, and maybe a change for good for the game. Why dnt unlock all the perks and add-ons on the PTB?

I mean, is a public TEST, why make the people to farm bloodpoints and never test all the possibilities? This could increase the amount of ppl playing in the PTB and also the amount of bugs for get discovered and then fixed.

Hope this helps a bit.

See ya folks

Comments

  • I agree with ya and I'm sure thats why many ppl just play KYF. The problem with unlimited consumables though is unfortunately... youd just get the people who would bring the best stuff EVERY game. Its really hard to test how good a killer is when all your seeing is their best addons used over and over. As far as unlocking all perks though, yeah for sure.

  • @LordGlint said:

    I agree with ya and I'm sure thats why many ppl just play KYF. The problem with unlimited consumables though is unfortunately... youd just get the people who would bring the best stuff EVERY game. Its really hard to test how good a killer is when all your seeing is their best addons used over and over. As far as unlocking all perks though, yeah for sure.

    The adds could be a problem, maybe if they give 1MB and let the ppl use it on the bloodweb for start at every new sesion in the PTB could solve that trouble.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Well

    • This way, you can use the perks at all ranks, 1/2/3 as it behaves different with each rank. So you get a feeling for each rank. Also because if we have a perk that's maxed we can't go back to rank 1 or rank 2 of the perk, we're stuck with rank 3.
    • If people could have access to All perks, i'm sure the PTB would be much... much shorter... Players would play 2 or 3 matches and be done with it. This way, it keeps players playing until they max out each perk.

    I get ur point, but maybe the way u are looking into this is for ppl who dnt want to really test anything, for someone like me, that loves to test things for sure it would be a lot more of time for playing in the PTB, also maybe if the staff adds a reward for playing the PTB and give it to everyone for the actual game that could change the amount of ppl playing in the PTB, the problem is, You dnt get anything for playing the PTB and get all the perks rank 1,2,3 all the farm, all the time, and what u get? nothing actually.