Something this game really needs help with...
So this game has a real problem teaching its own mechanics to players.
By that I dont mean base mechanics like 'wiggle in the killer's grasp' or 'the orange lit totem is active'
What I'm talking about is gameplay things, such as how to properly loop. How to patrol generators correctly. When it is and is not safe to unhook. That you shouldnt run from the hook once unhooked and heal (cause you know, scratch marks).
I know I'm not a top player or anything, but I'm hovering around rank 7 and I am always coming across survivors my rank that dont know these base concepts. I know they would learn alot, fast, if they played killer, but if you dont play killer you cant learn alot of these.
I personally dont know how to fix them, maybe a more robust tutorial system, but I figured I could atleast start the discussion.
Comments