What to do in this situation?

I've been playing for a long time but I still cannot fathom a way to counter the strategy of playing someone along the vein of Cannibal and just sitting in the basement when one is hooked.

I've been in games where this is all the killer did and fortunately I wasn't on the receiving end of it. It usually ends up with the killer missing out on 3 kills because we just do gens and peace out but it basically makes the game unplayable for the one person they camp.

I've also been on the receiving end of it too. It's not the most fun thing.

Is there anything you can do to save that one survivor?

I don't see how it's a very fair for the killer to grief a game like that.

Comments

  • Just 360 him 4Head. On a serious note,you can just like get lucky in baiting him or something,and have him be in a tantrum and not get a single down. It's all down to the killer and how patient he is,and how lucky you get tbh. Other than that,you can just do gens.

  • @luka2211 said:

    Just 360 him 4Head. On a serious note,you can just like get lucky in baiting him or something,and have him be in a tantrum and not get a single down. It's all down to the killer and how patient he is,and how lucky you get tbh. Other than that,you can just do gens.

    Yeah that's usually the strat I opt for. A camping Cannibal is basically unstoppable, but it IS easier when against a killer that doesn't have an instant down just because you can bait out a hit.

  • You have to have a well coordinated team help.

    Otherwise it’s pretty much an automatic loss.

  • The best solution is to repair generators, a good team gets at least 3 done and any extra from the first chase and afterwards to punish the Killer.

    You could use Borrowed Time but that's a trade typically as the best case scenario.

    Decisive Strike/Unbreakable/Soul Guard for a second chance in some situations.

    Head On could be surprisingly useful in some situations if you need to leave the basement from Bubba.

    Styptic Agent gives you Endurance but it won't protect you from a full Chainsaw from Bubba if you go in for a unhook.