Allow players to view their stats after a Rank reset and buff for Hex perks: Killers plant the totem

I feel like Dead By Daylight is still in it's beta state, sure the graphics have slighty improved and the ludacris amount of bugs have been mostly fixed but I can't even see my own stats for the characters I play. I feel like this game doesn't encourage players improvement (don't get me started to rant about that) anyways, I have been doing well with Freddy and reached Rank 10 before being placed with Rank 1s and getting my skull ######### 5 times in a row. I really want to see my stats so that I can improve my playstyle.


Also, Hex totems placement can be ridiculous most of the time they would spawn right in front of survivors and there goes my Perk...great...

I think it would be better if the player was allowed to plant their own totem anywhere on the map except Basement ofcourse, like a Trapper trap that you spawn with.

Make killers scary again, survivors are the real scary side.

Comments

  • @MiniPisa said:

    I'm not against this. The only problem is wasting time to go "plant" the totem and finding a decent spot. Another issue is that a survivor could come across the killer and see them do it, which is pretty likely given that a lot of players already assume where a hex is based on where the killer goes at the start of the match. Most things have pros and cons though, and I think the only way of knowing if this is a better solution to totem placements would be actually testing it out and seeing the results

    I also think it would be cool if the killer could actually see which totem is what - like a little pop up saying "thrill of the hunt" or "haunted grounds" as they look at it

    I think it would still be better than having the totem spawn randomly on the map because sometimes it's right in the open.


    If the killers are smart they will know there to place the totem without letting anyone see them doing it.


    It would make Hex perks a bit less useless/unreliable.

  • My idea for Hex perk is, the perk will not activated until you plant your Hex on a totem (except Noed), and you can pick totems and have your Hex on.