Deathslinger idea

I know this won't make deathslinger a better killer, it's just an idea I had.

The deathslinger's iridescent add-on hellshire iron, in my opinion, sucks. It reveals the auras of survivors in your terror radius when you're reeling in a survivor. This sucks because deathslinger has a naturally smaller 24 meter terror radius, which is not very much.

My idea is to completely rework this add-on, by making the add-on work like a silencer. Whenever you bring the add-on, the gun makes no sound when it's fired.

Thoughts?

Comments

  • Sounds good but I actually had 2 ideas to rework that addon here were my ideas

    1.you start with 2 bullets but increase reload time considerably

    2.chain has infinite range and tremendously increases charges to break the chain

  • @Midori_21 said:

    I know this won't make deathslinger a better killer, it's just an idea I had.

    The deathslinger's iridescent add-on hellshire iron, in my opinion, sucks. It reveals the auras of survivors in your terror radius when you're reeling in a survivor. This sucks because deathslinger has a naturally smaller 24 meter terror radius, which is not very much.

    My idea is to completely rework this add-on, by making the add-on work like a silencer. Whenever you bring the add-on, the gun makes no sound when it's fired.

    Thoughts?

    Most of Deathslingers addons suck. The only good ones are reload speed and reel speed. The rest are pretty much pointless.