Cancel button still joining me to a lobby.

So I was going to get into a game (as solo queue player obviously) and I had to press the "CANCEL" button before it even joined me to a lobby, because I had to do something else, I made sure the screen went back to the "READY" button and I didn't click it again, I did what I had to do and then when I came back I found myself in the endgame chat, with 450 points, obviously -1 Pip and all my teammates dead to a Huntress (Fair game for them I suppose). So I lost the item I was saving for my next trial with good add-ons, I lost a pip and probably getting reported for being "AFK" for a game design mistake.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This happened to me last night as killer.

  • I had this too - already reported it a month ago. They wrote to me they'll try to fix it.


    Always when I want to eat - unready - come back with food - and oh Im in a Game even tho I pressed cancel.

  • Just happened to me now, playing survivor on PC. Readied up, cancelled, left my PC and came back to a match loading.

  • Yeah if it sometimes says unready that means you found a match and you have to back out of survivor to cancel but sometimes cancel match doesnt say unready and thats inconsistent