DC Penalty Active on PS4?
I've got friends telling me it's off on Xbox and PC. Curious if it is disabled on PS4 as well?
I've got friends telling me it's off on Xbox and PC. Curious if it is disabled on PS4 as well?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Idk, test it out π€£
πππ Nahhhh. I don't like DCing. Just seeing if that was the reason I'm having so many DC in my matches today.
Same, I have no idea, havenβt really played DBD at all for a few weeks and I canβt be bothered until they fix their event
Seems off on PC right now. Just had a sweaty campy killer and one of my friends disconnected to let someone else have the hatch, expecting to have a 5 minutes timeout and to do something else meanwhile and apparently he could queue up right away.
by time they fix the event it be over.
Huh?? Idk what you're even saying... We're talking about DC penalty...
I ended up testing it out this morning. It's off on PlayStation 4 as well, but you do depip still. Just no penalty timer.
wrong thread i think lol.this belong in thread about the cake bug fix.
Your right though it will most likely be fixed at the end of the event.