Motion to swap 2 offerings
I mean, at this point, I am fairly certain the whole community would agree on this:
Swapping Shroud of Binding and Shroud of Seperation. I mean, for survivors, it tends to be bad to all spawn together, and for killers, its really bad for survivors to spawn seperately.
So I think the game is in a state where it might be beneficial for both parties to have these offerings swapping sides. Giving the people actually offerings worth using.
Comments
I think they should be removed and why are they secret, it’s not like the killer can’t tell what one it is 1 minute into the game. But the offering for survivor in this game are doodoo, I miss the bouquet offerings
I understand why the Bouquet needed to go, I just wish we had a replacement for it. There isnt exactly an ultra-rare offering for survivors, not even one where generators spawn with increased distance between them. It would essentially be the survivor version of the oak tree offering. Or having an ultra rare offering that allows 1 more pallet spawn in the game. Or an offering that opens up 1 random window on the map. Might be a terrible one, might be the one in killer shack.
Obviously with killers having opposing offerings to that. In which case they could allow a very easy 3-gen to spawn in, or remove 3 windows from the map if no counter offering is spawned in, or remove 3 pallets, etc. The additional options could be extremely beneficial to both sides.