Legion question

After I hit a survivor with feral frenzy, their deep wound timer never depletes. After I hit them, I usually look around the area for any other survivors then chase them. I must be missing something here.

Comments

  • It's because they're either running, which pauses their deep wound timer, or they start mending immediately, which also pauses the timer.

  • you cant see the bar go down, same as plague for her infection. i believe they do this so the killer cant try and abuse that knowledge, so while it may not show it the bar is actually regressing and they will need to mend. personally plague should see the infection but yeah both plague and legion have that in common

  • You can't see how far it has depleted. Only the survivor knows this.

    Same way The Pig doesn't know how long is left on an RBT and Plague doesn't know how sick a survivor is.

  • As killer you can't see if the bar is going down or not you just see if there in deep wounds or when they mend it goes away.

  • ^ They know much more than me lol

  • Oh okay. I get it now. I was gonna say why does it go down for everyone else but me lmao.

  • @ggezbaby said:

    ^ They know much more than me lol

    Only about Legion, you'd definitely know more than me at certain things in dbd.