Unwanted emails
I have created a thread about this a long time ago already.
Has there been anything happening so far?
It cant be real that there is no option to turn off email notifications.
If there still hasnt been done anything in that regard, am I supposed to manually contact the support?
Edit: For clarification, I am speaking about the accepted-answer email notification
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
It is not, I have unchecked all notifications and I still receive emails for "accepted answers"
Try turning it all off and save. That's how my standard settings were when I created my account. Maybe that will work for you. try that and see if it still happens and if it does not, then maybe try to adjust it to your liking.
If nothing goes, contact the vanilla forums support. https://vanillaforums.com/en/contact/
Edit: Is your account verified?
Those are the settings I use, yes my account is verified.
Guess I will write an email to the support then, thx
Amazing, actually got an answer within 15 minutes from their support
"We found what's causing the issue, and we're working on a fix. "
Awesome! I'm glad it worked
Hooray!