Oni Blood Fury bug.

Recently I started playing a lot of The Oni but there was one little problem.Sometimes when I want to activate my Blood Fury it just doesnt want to,I hold left control and nothing happens.I also noticed thst bug happens when Oni power charches to a 100% passivly(example: from 98% to 100% when I cant find any more blood orbs).I can activate my power once I hit someone.Same with Deathslinger,I can't reload until I hit someone.Devs please look into these bugs,thanks.

Comments

  • Sometimes I cant reload with Deathslinger until I hit someone.

  • I’ve experienced the Oni bug recently as well.

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    Yeah, Oni's power actually isnt supposed to fully charge passively. You are supposed to get a blood orb to fully charge it.

    What's happening is the power is fully charging passively, but that isnt supposed to happen so you cant activate the power. Also, you then cant collect blood orbs because the game thinks your power is already full charged.

    You have to hit a healthy Survivor to actually fully charge your power and you can activate blood rage.

    Wow I really didn't know that,thank you.It should't show it to me like its fullu charged when it really isn't.

  • @CurlyHair said:

    Not only that, whenever you hold m1 in blood fury to insta down someone or use demon dash , after you attack, the camera instantly flicks in a random direction , and it's extremely annoying!! That makes it so you will NEVER be able to do an AOE attack.

    Noticed that as well,I tought my mouse was busted lol.