@Fengminni said:
If you go back to your normal game it will have the event clothing.
I went back to normal, they're gone. Sorry, I was trying to say I lost them after I was done with PTB and switched to normal.
This happened to me with the howling ground cosmetics after the clown PTB so, I can't use them anymore. If I lost the BBQ stuff that's going to suck super hard.
https://imgur.com/b3VouTR
This just occured to me as well. I was loading into a match on PS4, and for whatever reason either the game or my internet failed. So I restarted both the router and the PS4, signed back on, and now all Scorching BBQ items are gone. You mentioned the Lunar items as well, and I couldn't find mine either.
did you get them back? i just checked and i lost my bbq event skins and the howling grounds too, i only have Feng's red shirt
Try restarting the game, that'll usually fix it. If that doesn't work, you can make a ticket here and we should be able to help you: support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I went back to normal, they're gone. Sorry, I was trying to say I lost them after I was done with PTB and switched to normal.
This happened to me with the howling ground cosmetics after the clown PTB so, I can't use them anymore. If I lost the BBQ stuff that's going to suck super hard.
Yeah I just wrote a ticket to the DbD-support, hope I'll get them back
EDIT: OH MY GOD I LOST MY LUNAR STUFF ASWELL!
https://imgur.com/b3VouTR
This just occured to me as well. I was loading into a match on PS4, and for whatever reason either the game or my internet failed. So I restarted both the router and the PS4, signed back on, and now all Scorching BBQ items are gone. You mentioned the Lunar items as well, and I couldn't find mine either.
did you get them back? i just checked and i lost my bbq event skins and the howling grounds too, i only have Feng's red shirt
I lost mine as well from the howling grounds and Scorching BBQ today. I restarted and they are still gone. I did wright a ticket.
Did you get your items back?
I still have mine, even after switching multiple times between live and PTBs, I thankfully was never affected by such weird losses.
i lost all of my cosmetics, that one from Kate, Hillbilly hammer, david jacket and huntress mask, what should i do? help