Guys, before I played DBD on PS4 on my full HD TV and the game worked normal. But recently I switched TV, and now I'm playing in 4K but the game was different for me. Control response time when pressing L1 to hit skill check is delayed. It doesn’t go when I press it, but in other PS4 games it’s normal only in the DBD that I get like this, it’s hard to play because it’s a very skill check error. Could my TV's activated HDR interfere with the game or have nothing to do with it? Before, on my old TV, DBD worked correctly on PS4, now it's hard to play. Anyone else with this problem or can you help me with this? Thanks in advance...
Comments
Test on your old TV if available to see if problem remains.
I'm unsure if you have a PS4 Pro but I'd look at reducing graphics / resolution on your TV and/or PS4 to see if any of them make a difference
okay, thx..i ll try to do this to see if it solves the problem