Claudettes Event Outfit

I'm a super-fan of the blouse, and Was really looking forward to the whole outfit. But, Im a little disappointed. The wax marks on the hat don't match the blouse. The hat is bronze and the blouse is gold.

Also will the pants be silver?? The full olympic medals??

Comments

  • The hat and shirt look fine to me, are you sure it isn't the lighting?

  • In The lobby and in the game they look like differnt colors. Are you on Switch? I wonder if the console is the problem?

  • Aesthetically, I love it. It's a gorgeous skin.

    As a player who doesn't main Claudette it's depressing. I'd like to have seen this available for everyone... and also... it's just another Blendette skin.

  • @LadyRahl said:

    Aesthetically, I love it. It's a gorgeous skin.

    As a player who doesn't main Claudette it's depressing. I'd like to have seen this available for everyone... and also... it's just another Blendette skin.

    But do you see the colour differences? The wax(streaks) on hat is a bronze color, on blouse its gold. They dont match at all. Its irksome cause I'm feeling this outfit so bad.

  • i think its just her left side that looks off.

    AAA1.png

    from this angle it works just fine

    AAA2.png

    from this one however it looks like two different colours.