What killers have the best perks?
Who should I start trying to get teachables for?
Who should I start trying to get teachables for?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Start with Bubba for Bbq. Then I'd hit Clown for Pop. Then Myers for STBFL. After that it'll depend on what you want to do from there.
Bubba is hands down the best just for BBQ. Clown has pop and bamboozle, 2 amazing perks. Plague has corrupt, dark devotion and infectious. Corrupt and infectious are top tier perks and even dark devotion is solid. Myers for save the best and play with your food. Billy for enduring. Legion for discordance. Ghostface for I'm all ears and thrilling tremors. Doctor for monitor and abuse.
Hag gives Ruin although I have never been one to run it much. Plague gives Corrupt as well.
1.Bubba for Bbq, gives you bp points for more perks and is useful.
2.Clown for Pop, as the other gen defence perks aren't anywhere as useful... and gen speeds have improved with toolbox nerf (and buff) but are still terrible.
Next depends on the killer you wish to mainly play e.g. Hag and Trapper need Corrupt to give them a minute to set some traps down or Bubba who needs Nemesis and PWYF.
3.Nurses is useful on many.
Ignore if you are BHVR and looking a further nerf to killer perks... they need to be buffed to compete. (Did they change anything useful with Clown?)