The Spice of Life, anyone?
Been playing DbD since the unleashing of Freddy. And since then there have been so many choices afterwards and then some. But up until this June. All I been seeing is the old Killers over and over. I know folks Main this and that, (this goes for Main Survivors too) but I got to wonder, with such a variety to choose from. Why (judging solely on person experience, and I play a lot daily, all things considering.) Am I not seeing more than Doctors, Hillbillies and Hags and especially Spirits. (I'd like to go up against Oni, Deathslingers and The Plague even Clowns considering the update)
Also, would anyone be apposed to a bull pit style mechanic where having chosen a character in so many games. Sits them out. So you had to choose a top 5 type of choice? My top 5 would be The Clown, LEGION, Michael Myers, Leatherface, The Pig. But I'm not biased to play as others. Typing this out I do understand this train of thought is slim to non-existent. But still, I just wonder why I keep seeing the same old killers and hardly any of the others. I have yet to even go against The Plague more than once. 🤷♂️
Comments
I can't speak for others but I bounce around a lot as killer. I play more as Leatherface right now since he's my "newest" killer I unlocked (and right now Double BP from BBQ is awesome to help me collect those delicious 104% cakes) but usually I'll choose a killer at random. It really depends on my mood.
Really the only one I refuse to play as is Nurse because I never figured her out and now that I'm Red Rank, the opportunity to try to use her against lower opponents is basically gone. I was getting curb stomped learning her when I was low ranked against low ranks, I can't imagine trying to learn her against other Reds...
Nurse to me is real difficult. Just for that soft touch blink. I'll only use her if Daily demands it and I cant trash can it lmao. She is my lowest leveled. I honestly feel it needs work. HillyBill mechanics for his dash should equal the phase dash the Nurse does. If that was possible. I'd like Nurse better.