looking for that juicy info on the hotfix

So anyone know the date its dropping? by the news it said later in the week but do we have a set date? i have about 300 offerings ready to share to spread the joy of the anniversary

Comments

  • Same here, that waiting life.

  • Don't just save them. There's no point.

    Use them and spend the 140% extra points to buy even more cakes. I'm steadily still getting more and more cakes even though I use one every game.

    Not to mention that once they ARE stacking, you'll be swimming in even more cakes.

  • Same. The wait is awful.

  • @Bovinity said:

    Don't just save them. There's no point.

    Use them and spend the 140% extra points to buy even more cakes. I'm steadily still getting more and more cakes even though I use one every game.

    i already own every perk on every killer/survivor so i dont need a huge amount of BP`s so im saving them to share for others :)

  • @OldWiseOne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1399800#Comment_1399800

    i already own every perk on every killer/survivor so i dont need a huge amount of BP`s so im saving them to share for others :)

    Yeah, but don't you need more PETRIFIED OAK?!

    ...ok

  • that gave me a chuckle haha, i dont think iv used an offering that hasnt been a BP offering in like a year odd lol. i do get what youre saying about getting the 140% but at max you only get 240% but on offering fix you can get 620% but sharing is caring! and who knows i might not be left on first hook haha

  • I've "lost" around 500k bp so far. All lobbies run 4-5x cake which means I lose 400-500% bps.

  • @Thypari said:

    I've "lost" around 500k bp so far. All lobbies run 4-5x cake which means I lose 400-500% bps.

    Not really lost as you didnt have it to begin with, not to mention the devs have extended the event duration and the patch is being brought out within a few days along side a small bonus BP login. the best way to look at it is the first week was escape cakes and the last 1week 5days will be party streamers but overall 500k isnt that bad and the devs have easily made up for it by what theyre doing, i do understand some frustration but you can wait till the fix before playing if you wanted