Pyramid Head
Well, sometimes I sit on Youtube, listen to the PTB chase theme of Pyramid Head and I still ask myself why did they change it, the PTB version sounded so much better.
@Peanits Was there a reason why you changed the chase music for Pyramid Head. You could at least put the PTB version for the Killer PoV like you did for Oni.
Comments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDTpQh5Pw-Q
If you want to know how it sounded if you didn't know.
Maybe it has something to do with the license?
You think the license holder didn't like the PTB version?
Possibly. Maybe the people responsible for making the music were told to change it by Konami. Or maybe they just didn't like it and gave a different final product.
Yeah but who likes some irritating heavy metal sounds in a soundtrack. They made a great job and Demo, Myers, Oni and Deathslinger and PTB Pyramid Head and then they ruined it with the heavy metal sounds.
If it's done right heavy metal sounds can be pretty enjoyable. I mean that's like 85% of Dethklok lol.
Well I don't have that much experience with different music genres but I imagined heavy metal sounds like this. Whatever it's called, it's still ruined and I saw many people saying the same.
Agreed. The PTB version with the bells was so good, now it's just completely lost its melody. Looking at the youtube comments on the live version, it seems like a lot of other people think the same.