Cross Platform Play will it import account?

With cross platform play coming I'm wondering if you will be able to import your character's settings from one platform to another?

I've played on PS4 for two years grinding a little more each day. I have Prestiged level 3 all survivors which came with the game and bought tons of perks from the Shrine. All my characters are maxed out with every available perk.

I recently got a PC which could handle DBD, I am a decent player and in two days shot up to level 8 but I have barely any decent perks.

PC is way easier than PS4, queue times are fantastic (PS4 is 2-10 minutes per match, PC is usually under a minute) but I miss my perks and costumes.

I would love to be able to play my PS4 bunny Feng on PC without having to grind again to get there.

Comments