Depip bug
I was playing a survivor match on console when all of a sudden the game froze and then proceeded to the end of match screen because the killer disconnected however unlike it does normally, I de-ranked because of it. Big sad
I was playing a survivor match on console when all of a sudden the game froze and then proceeded to the end of match screen because the killer disconnected however unlike it does normally, I de-ranked because of it. Big sad
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lucky
Huh?
Play red ranks game after game can get old after a bit.
Losing rank , to some, would be a blessing in disguise.
Fair enough but I'm aiming for rank 1