Did not receive the deathslinger 4 anniversary body cosmetic

Dispite playing DBD during the timeframe of getting the cosmetic, I did not recieve it.

I play the game on steam

(I don't know if you guys can do this on here, but if you would like my steam ID I could send it privately to check for yourselves if the game registered that I played on that date)

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • i don't think the body release yet.

    @Elena said:

    In Partnership with Dead by Daylight, our fellow Fog Whisperers released a trailer of what's going to be coming with the 4th Anniversary. I am aware that some may just want to watch the trailer instead of reading this post, but I felt like being helpful and I wanted to at least make it seem easier for people when the event starts.

    What's Coming

    This milestone of an event brings so many new things, including an exclusive time-limited game mechanic called 'The Anniversary Crown'. It also includes new cosmetics for two characters, charms and themed objects in the game.

    The Anniversary crown

    While you're in a trial, tracking down a golden crown and equipping it will give killers AND survivors a golden glow around their torso. If you escape as a survivor or finish the trial as the killer (I'm not particularly sure what it means by 'finish' in terms of kills but we'll just have to see) while the glow is active, you unlock a 'celebratory' golden crown as a cosmetic for any ORIGINAL killer or survivor.

    Anniversary cosmetics

    As you log into Dead by Daylight during the 4th anniversary event, you will earn two new anniversary themed cosmetics for The Deathslinger and Claudette. I believe they will be unlocked for free but I'm not too sure on that front. (In my opinion they actually look alright).

    Release dates:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GRQULU4NBG8F/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2Z61OMMG5F9H/image.png

    New Charms

    Free for everyone, the event comes with two new exclusive anniversary charms which are easy to find as they are usually a symbol of a cake to represent Dead by Daylight's birthday. (Pretty cool huh)

    Themed Objects

    Similarly to last year, some of the objects in game will feature new themed hooks. The hooks will have two balloons floating above them with party flags wrapped around the top. The same goes with generators and lockers, although the lockers won't feature balloons.

    New Items and offerings

    Everyone will receive a 4th anniversary Med-kit, flashlight and offering in game as you progress through your bloodweb (although most people either already knew this or tried them out in custom matches). The offering grants you 104% bonus bloodpoints. Two features that are really cool are A. the med-kit explodes with confetti once you finish healing someone and B. the flashlight explodes with confetti when you blind the killer.

    Conclusion

    In my opinion I think this will be the best anniversary event we've ever had in the history of Dead by Daylight. Sure the game is in a bad place right now with all the bugs with certain killers and sound issues, but I hope as a community we can try to forget about the bugs, even for at least one day to celebrate the anniversary event.

    I decided to write this out to try and help newer players have a better understanding of the anniversary event, or for those who couldn't be bothered to watch the trailer for whatever reason. I hope this benefits at least some of you as it does for me.



    body release on july 2nd to 5th

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    i don't think the body release yet.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/164504/4th-anniversary-event-whats-coming

    body release on july 2nd to 5th

    why would they release the gun and especially the hat before the body?

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1398276#Comment_1398276

    why would they release the gun and especially the hat before the body?

    not sure dev idea.