Territorial Imperative needs a *slight* buff.
I love using this perk on killers that have high mobility (i.e wraith, demo, hillbilly) though the activation noise is way too quiet, to the point I think It shouldn't exist.
Most of the time the noise is clouded by other noises such as fast vaults and all. I don't notice it until its too late to corner them when they're still in the basement.
The aura reading however is a liiiitle bit short. Enough to catch my eye but just too short for my liking.
Comments
I personally think it should just trigger at any range
No. I wouldn't go that far. Maybe reduce the radius to 25 meters? No range limit would encourage basement camping as the killer would see the survivor coming down the stairs.
Basement is meant to be risky, if someone was gonna basement camp they'd run insidious bubba
Just watch for your perk to light up, i feel like thats the most reliable way of knowing if its active or not.