My opinion on the Fnaf posts

First of all I'm not against the idea of having this in the game but come on its not helping. Whoever is doing it just stop annoying the rest of the community because now its starting to annoy me. And if you still want to continue this just do it in a single thread please. Now I'm not saying they shouldn't voice their opinions I think it is good that they are voicing what they think but don't do it to a degree in which it bugs everyone. By far this is just crazy that this is happening, a bit cool, but really bugging me. SO please whoeveryou are just do this in where it doesn't bug me or anyone else please.


P.S. I wonder what Mathieu Cote thinks of all this, let alone the devs as well.

Comments

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    I think it's okay to voice their opinions but it crosses a line when people are making multiple threads which are virtually identical to previously posted ones.

    People need to use the search function before making a post. If a discussion already exists don't make a new one. It's simple and helps keep the forums tidy.

    I agree its beyond crazy that people are so obbsessed about this to actually do this

  • Like I have nothing against it its just annoying at this point

  • I'm just gonna copy this from one of my older posts:

    "As I said earlier, unless you have something so revolutionary, extraordinary, and mind-blowing to add to the discussion, then yea the number of threads needs to dwindle a little. None of these new threads are really adding much to the discussion, and I'm sure the devs have gotten the message by now"

    I am fully for the idea of a FNaF chapter, and I love speculating about it, but for the love of all things holy, just comment on existing threads rather than making a new one that adds nothing to the discussion.

  • @NightmareReborn said:

    I'm just gonna copy this from one of my older posts:

    "As I said earlier, unless you have something so revolutionary, extraordinary, and mind-blowing to add to the discussion, then yea the number of threads needs to dwindle a little. None of these new threads are really adding much to the discussion, and I'm sure the devs have gotten the message by now"

    I am fully for the idea of a FNaF chapter, and I love speculating about it, but for the love of all things holy, just comment on existing threads rather than making a new one that adds nothing to the discussion.

    Exactly I don't care how awesome it is but god dude its just annoying