Mouse Over Score to See Breakdown
I would love for this minor feature to be added in.
Post-match we always see our bloodpoints tally up, followed by any post-match bonuses. The bonus number disappears quickly, and if you miss it, it’s gone. Could we add in a feature to mouse-over the bloodpoint total and see those bonuses again?
In particular I want to see how much I earned at base, with a separate line for offerings (maybe even a new line for each stacked offering), a separate line for BBQ or WGLF, a separate line for bloodhunt, and a separate line for any event bonuses.
I mean, I know it’s not a huge deal, but I love seeing data like this. It would also make it easier for people to determine and report a bug like the current gateau issue.
Comments
Would be neat to be able to mouse over each category to see what you got most of your points from within each of them as well. Kind of like you can do with the emblems. It would certainly be a nice thing to have.