Killers should just stop playing til killer matchmaking is fixed
Every killer game I play (as a rank ~15) I am matched with at least one red rank, usually two or three. My killers only have around 100 levels total, and many of my perks are only rank 2 and not rank 3. I have very few teachable perks, so my killer builds are extremely basic. Being matched constantly with high rank survivors who have thousands of levels and many unique/meta perk builds means that a) I get less bloodpoints than i would normally get in a fair match and b) i rank up slowly or not at all due to being consistently outplayed by better, more advanced players.
There's no reason for killers who aren't red rank to play killer, it's a game you are destined to lose over time. And the problem only gets worse as time goes on and new players refuse to join this game due to these issues. I know many of my friends lost interest when trying out the free period because matches were consistently egregiously unfair.
I'm tired of giving this game chances. There needs to be a significant matchmaking overhaul, if not an entire perk/bloodweb overhaul. At times the lack of fairness made sense because this was a game where you would be killed repeatedly, but the entire balance of the larger grinding metagame and of matchmaking making a joke of killers who are supposed to be scary makes this game simply not fun to play.
Comments