And again I get time ban when game crashes...
I'm playing killer, 3 survivors downed and the game crashes mid round and I get a timeout. seriously....this is crap
I'm playing killer, 3 survivors downed and the game crashes mid round and I get a timeout. seriously....this is crap
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, game crash causing timeouts is totally unessecary. The game even recognises a crash by opening a window that gives you the option to send it to Behaviour. You reopen the game, and the Behaviour is like: "Oh, you sent us a crash report? Here, have a timeout, because we are incompetent."
Have had this happen and have had EAC detect my Razer RGB keyboard as something that is flagged.
Ya know, bcause light up keys are cheating and playerts should get a timeout ban for using keyboards