Achievements
Best achievements worst achievements your favourite least fave let me hear your thoughts
and if BHVR was to add an achieve what would you want to add?
maybe if there was something tied to achievements would that make them more worthwhile?
like a special cosmetic for the adepts or BP rewards in addition based on their difficulty
Comments
I hate that Huntress achievement where you have to down survivors while hitting from a huge distance. Playing with controller on pc this will be the reason why I won’t get all achievements unlocked (well this and both Nurse achievements)
every other achievement I got or will probably get without major problems; don’t really have a favorite though
Old deranged Pursuit. This achievement was a pain in the ass to get it required you to down somebody in deep wounds whilst killer instinct was activated.
This meant one of two things you either had to be super lucky to get it or you had to force it in a very cheesy and unfun way.
Basically the way was you had to choose one unfortunate survivor and repeatedly hit them with frenzy until they were one hit away then you gas to follow them around the map until they ran by a teammate as soon as they do proceed to smack said team mate with frenzy and smack your original unfortunate survivor in question downing them.
If the survivor gave up and either disconnected or just stood still so you could down them you failed.
If whilst smacking their teammate you lost sight of the original Survivor you basically failed as killer instinct wouldn't Trigger on them considering they were in deep wounds already so you have no way of tracking them. ( Keep in mind you had to down them whilst killer instinct was active meaning if you took too long to find them and feral frenzy ran out you had to start all over again)
Second runner-up definitely goes to the original console skilled huntress considering we had to down 100 people instead of 20.
Unlike old deranged Pursuit this didn't need to be cheesed it was just incredibly tedious to do because of the large number requirement
Nurse's and 4 Escape hatch. Both will never happen for me. Nurse because I am god awful, and dedicated servers just break grabs for me. The hatch because even when we have a chance, at least 1 person just runs out the exit gate.
You just need to find a group that is willing to do the 4 man escape with you, I got it with some survs I met in matches without using any voice comms.
(well I didn’t get it then because it was bugged but we did it 2 times nonetheless. Got it later due to a bug where 3 escaped through hatch and I was killed...)
Left for dead is pretty much THE worst achievement right now.
You only get that trophy with insane luck or a friendly killer.