Any mathematician here?
Pls help:
Screenshot_20200628-222810.pngI found this on Instagram, and I can't find the answer. Also, if you get it, show me how you did pls
Pls help:
Screenshot_20200628-222810.pngI found this on Instagram, and I can't find the answer. Also, if you get it, show me how you did pls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't believe that I wasted that much time with it but here is my take: (can't promise that it's right though, it's been quite some time since I did something like that the last time.)
I rounded 'a', so if you do the check you will get 24,99 instead of 25 and 31,99 instead of 32, but I would say close enough.
But like I said, I have no clue if I did it right, might be just be luck that the numbers work.
Even if it is not right, you got a way better than me, that I thought we needed to consider this:
x × (yaz) - 3 = area
May you explain to me how you made your equation?
I gave it a try and I think I managed to come up with a nice simple solution:
Please bear with me as I didn't have math in English.
We substitute a in (1) and get x without inexact division and decimals.