will we ever get a survivor from the medieval or cowboy ages?

while we have killers like the plague and the deathslinger we don't have any survivors who are from times the same as them, will we ever get a medieval survivor like a knight or a corrupt king who ended up as a survivor as a punishment, or a cowboy survivor similar to the corpses in dead dawg saloon?

Comments

  • Sure, anything's possible.

    For the record, though, Plague is from around the time of the first human civilization, not from the middle ages.

  • They kind of said they want their survivors to KNOW how machinery works.

    I think the furthest possible survivor we'll get is from the Industrial Revolution, where hand processing changed to machines.

    So about....1860-Current.

  • I'd love survivors from different time periods.

    The cosmetic possibilities would be endless!

    I think the machinery excuse is a bit lame. There's no way every survivor we currently have in game knew how to fix generators prior to being taken. I certainly wouldn't know how to. LOL

    But if their stance on it is fixed, then how about survivors from our future? And at the very least cosmetics from the past for our current survivors?

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    They kind of said they want their survivors to KNOW how machinery works.

    I think the furthest possible survivor we'll get is from the Industrial Revolution, where hand processing changed to machines.

    So about....1860-Current.

    This. But we can have futuristic survivors!