*BUG* Offerings don's work AT ALL, if I change the character while we are in the lobby

I played many games tonight, and I was trying to also do daily rituals with wraith (kill a person with your hand with wraith)

The offering I have equipped simply does NOT get burned before that loading screen, it's effect is not used, but I still have it equipped after the game ends. I even see it on me at the score screen. Every single time.

As it turns out this problem always happens if I switch characters while we are in the lobby.

-To reproduce this problem yourselves just switch characters in the lobby. I had red mori, green mori, anniversary cake, anything equipped and simply never gets used, and stays equipped after the game ends

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I had the same exact thing happen to me too with wraith while trying to complete the same daily ritual (kill a person).