How many times do you have to hook a survivor before they die?

So yeah, how many times is the maximum number?

Comments

  • WHY WON'T YOU DIE??!?!!??!

  • @Buttercake said:

    WHY WON'T YOU DIE??!?!!??!

    Lol omg I swear I hooked someone in my last trial 3 times and they didn't die. They just kept getting rescued instantly though. Maybe I just lost count? It feels like a lot of effort when there's four of them omg

  • Three, usually. Two if they're saved after they hit struggle. One if, well, their team allows it.

    I know the feeling, though, especially those nasty SWF players that use the same outfits.

  • @Rivyn said:

    Three, usually. Two if they're saved after they hit struggle. One if, well, their team allows it.

    I know the feeling, though, especially those nasty SWF players that use the same outfits.

    I know! More than 1 of the same is just a whirlwind of adrenaline and emotions

    5d2440e8d2200615573ba300ae14d5d7.jpg