Juste one TIPS !!! FROM A MAIN SURVIVOR

Stop running throught all the maps, all the time !! Specially when the killer is not fair !!


I'm tired to be killed bc of it !! I'm ranked 8 so i'm not an expert but this is logical, killer can follow you easily !!

Comments

  • I cant edit the post : * he is not far

  • I mostly agree because running when he's close is just going to show them where you are and it's your own fault when your on the hook.

    But if the killer is close sometimes sticking around isn't always the best option and so maybe waiting for them to move in an opposite direction or running when behind obstacles so scratch marks aren't as visible would be the better solution

    But do not and I repeat DO NOT run near walls, it leaves such visible scratch marks it annoys me so much!

  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    I mostly agree because running when he's close is just going to show them where you are and it's your own fault when your on the hook.

    But if the killer is close sometimes sticking around isn't always the best option and so maybe waiting for them to move in an opposite direction or running when behind obstacles so scratch marks aren't as visible would be the better solution

    But do not and I repeat DO NOT run near walls, it leaves such visible scratch marks it annoys me so much!

    Its not my faut when a team mate run all the time beside me.or a gen and the killer find me/us.


    Ofc survivor can run but in the smart way

  • Tf are you saying

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    Tf are you saying

    Do not be so careless with your scratch marks or fast vaults if the killer isn't near. Especially when doing it near another survivor like a troll if the killer is not aware of their location.