Option for speeding up the bleedout if whole team is slugged
I'd rather not wait 4 minutes with a killer just staring at me while im bleeding out
I'd rather not wait 4 minutes with a killer just staring at me while im bleeding out
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its consensus that this isnt holding the game hostage so at least give people an out that isnt a DC for a game thats effectively over
I agree. If all four survivors are slugged, an option to hold M2 to bleed out faster should pop up. It should also make your bleed-out timer flash for both sides, just so everyone knows who is doing what.
That would be nice, you dont have to deal with toxic players just watching you and everyone else crawl around.
this please. this one time when I played killer I accidentally ended up slugging a whole team and being unable to find three of them (now I use deerstalker for this reason).
i actually was hoping for somebody to be running unbreakable because that match was really boring.