When you don't see your perks, your gateau grants 0% bloodpoints

This has happened multiple times, at the score screen, if you don't have perks, your gateau gives 0% BP instead of the bugged 140%. I hope this gets fixed with the hotpatch fixing the gateau. If I don't get my up to 520% in a game because of this bug I'm gonna cry...

Comments

  • I noticed you ‘lose’ your perks when switching characters in the ready up screen.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I noticed you ‘lose’ your perks when switching characters in the ready up screen.

    Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure I've got who I want to play before readying up until the bugs are fixed.

  • Just happened to me a few minutes ago. I earned 25k bp in game and got nothing from my cake. This event is a failure!

  • yeah dont swap characters in the ready up screen, also if your offerings arent showing up in general do a reboot of the game. personally i still think people should save them till the fix unless youre about to prestige etc.

  • @OldWiseOne said:

    yeah dont swap characters in the ready up screen, also if your offerings arent showing up in general do a reboot of the game. personally i still think people should save them till the fix unless youre about to prestige etc.

    With the gateau I make 100k with my farming legion build. It's enough for 2 bloodwebs so I'm netting (most of the time) at least +1 gateau, so I'm still coming out positive.

  • @Fuzzymanpeach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1394970#Comment_1394970

    With the gateau I make 100k with my farming legion build. It's enough for 2 bloodwebs so I'm netting (most of the time) at least +1 gateau, so I'm still coming out positive.

    yeah but if everyone had the mentality of saving them instead of that 140% or 240% with BBQ, or you can get 204%-520% (620% if include BBQ)

  • ######### I've spent 2 this entire event. I have hundreds saved up.

    This Event is a bust.