Random screaming?

I've been hearing this for awhile and been meaning to ask about it.


Every now and then I will randomly hear a character scream for no apparent reason. No injury...nothing. I first thought it was due to the Clowns tonic but it happens against all killers.


This is as survivor of course.

Comments

  • could be a few things. Doctor's shock, the perks Infectious Fright and Iron Maiden cause screaming. thats all i can think of off the top of my head

  • Iron maiden is the likely culprit

  • Pyramid Head’s perk causes screaming after a heal as well.

  • Like I said it appears to be for NO REASON at all. Its not infenctious or doctor


    Iron Maiden. Did that perks usage recently go way up? Its pretty rare from what I recall. That could for sure be it then. Did it used to not show the scream to other survivors? This feels new to me I don't remember the screams being this way and LEgion came out a long time ago now.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Like I said it appears to be for NO REASON at all. Its not infenctious or doctor

    Iron Maiden. Did that perks usage recently go way up? Its pretty rare from what I recall. That could for sure be it then. Did it used to not show the scream to other survivors? This feels new to me I don't remember the screams being this way and LEgion came out a long time ago now.

    theres a few challenges in the archive that require Iron Maiden, so that could very well be why its being used more.

  • was iron maiden, a survivor was going into a locker and going out rushing the action wich is usually made by survivors to be annoying when the killer has iron maiden perk that is being used a lot recently because there is a tome going on with iron maiden as one of the requirements.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Like I said it appears to be for NO REASON at all. Its not infenctious or doctor

    Iron Maiden. Did that perks usage recently go way up? Its pretty rare from what I recall. That could for sure be it then. Did it used to not show the scream to other survivors? This feels new to me I don't remember the screams being this way and LEgion came out a long time ago now.

    I've noticed more killers using it lately as alot of survivors seem to be favouring head on