Rate my Michael Myers build

Knock out

Infectious Fright

Barbecue and Chili

Save the best for last


Is this not pure evil? Whenever I activate evil within 3, I down a survivor instantly and proceed to find another one with Infectious Fright. With knockout, they won't see each other on the floor which makes it much harder to make a comeback. Barbecue and Chili I will rely on if Infectious Fright doesn't help me. Save the Best for Last is just to make attack cooldowns faster which is great to end chases faster.

woody.png


Comments

  • I would replace stbfl with monitor and maybe add distressing to the pack so when someone is slugged, nobody can see their aura and everyone is revealed to you with each down. Now that's evil

  • You sir are evil.

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    I would replace stbfl with monitor and maybe add distressing to the pack so when someone is slugged, nobody can see their aura and everyone is revealed to you with each down. Now that's evil

    Knock out

    Infectious Fright

    Distressing

    Monitor and abuse


    Crazy terror radius that synergizes well with infectious fright.

    woody2.0.jpg


  • Corrupt is a must have

  • I run pop surge BBQ discordance. Surge very nice on Michael. Tier 3 and hit them around gen

  • Yeah i know the build I'm running is not super optimal, but its just for fun. I usually run BBQ, Infectious Fright, STBFL, Brutal Strength. Works very well.

  • @shanny_boi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1394690#Comment_1394690

    Knock out

    Infectious Fright

    Distressing

    Monitor and abuse

    Crazy terror radius that synergizes well with infectious fright.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RM995299G693/woody2-0.jpg

    Exactly, leave everyone slugged don't even bother hooking them. Make these toxic survivors suffer!!!

    I have a more evil build:

    Doc with corrupt, whispers, distressing and Franklin's demise.

    Equiped ONLY if you see a survivor with an event item in the lobby.

    When whispers is active, shock. Then find the survivor with the event item and hit dm with Franklin's. Then immediately dc, making them lose their event item that they tried so hard to get >:)

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1394713#Comment_1394713

    Exactly, leave everyone slugged don't even bother hooking them. Make these toxic survivors suffer!!!

    I have a more evil build:

    Doc with corrupt, whispers, distressing and Franklin's demise.

    Equiped ONLY if you see a survivor with an event item in the lobby.

    When whispers is active, shock. Then find the survivor with the event item and hit dm with Franklin's. Then immediately dc, making them lose their event item that they tried so hard to get >:)

    woah dude, im evil, but you're on another level.

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    I would replace stbfl with monitor and maybe add distressing to the pack so when someone is slugged, nobody can see their aura and everyone is revealed to you with each down. Now that's evil

    More likely monitor and abuse instead of knock out. Knock out for SWF is like play without perk.

  • I don’t like it. It just seems like a way to get a 4k by 1 hooking everyone. A victory on paper, but the de-pip not worth it.

    Edit: correction, it would be a safety pip

  • @Primalux135 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1394690#Comment_1394690

    More likely monitor and abuse instead of knock out. Knock out for SWF is like play without perk.

    I started using Monitor and abuse, infectious fright, Surveillance, and Ruin.

    Surveillance and Ruin have good synergy and let me know where people are on the map while regressing gens at the same time. Monitor and abuse for the surprise attacks. And Infectious Fright for the chain attacks. Now.....is that not pure evil?

    woody3.jpg