Pyramid head and Cheryl
in Lore
why does pyramid head attack Cheryl even if she is Alessa? I know that he did a thing with the entity but he should be created to defend her so I'm a bit confused
Comments
It's possible you are thinking of the Pyramid Head from the movies, where, from what I can tell, he does exactly what you say he does.
Our Pyramid Head is not that. He's based on the monster from the second game (hence his appearance and add-ons), where he is a manifestation of guilt. In DBD, rather than being from the mind of James Sunderland, he's from the mind of Cheryl, as seen from his P3 cosmetic, the Blood-Soaked Pyramid Head, which says "A manifestation of guilt, this punishing force took shape in Cheryl's dreams and tormented her with nightmarish visions of gore."
Ok so... is the film apart from the game or it's just a summary?
The films are set in a different universe from the games, loosely based on the first and third films.
Ah ok so dbd has taken the game one
Yes, with a minor change to it no longer being James Sunderland's monster but rather Cheryl's monster.
Ok ty for answering
Really? I didn't know Cheryl played apart in this, that is interesting, I was confused how a creature that was only a manifestation of someones guilt could end up in the realm of the entitiy, so now we know why he is there, to punish Cheryl, thanks for helping me solve a mystery.