I Keep getting kicked out

From matches my internet is always fine.But lately out of nowhere it’s been going out right in the middle of matches anyone else have this kind of issue? I also did not receive the short ban either.

Comments

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    From matches my internet is always fine.But lately out of nowhere it’s been going out right in the middle of matches anyone else have this kind of issue? I also did not receive the short ban either.

    The servers can’t handle the load the event has brought on, and is forced to kick people out as a result or eventually crash (at least, that’s my theory). The servers have also been stuttering for everyone as far as I can tell, so it will probably fix itself shortly after the event is over.

  • @RockoRango said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/166582/i-keep-getting-kicked-out

    The servers can’t handle the load the event has brought on, and is forced to kick people out as a result or eventually crash (at least, that’s my theory). The servers have also been stuttering for everyone as far as I can tell, so it will probably fix itself shortly after the event is over.

    Oh I thought it was just me😀.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    From matches my internet is always fine.But lately out of nowhere it’s been going out right in the middle of matches anyone else have this kind of issue? I also did not receive the short ban either.

    No, its not just you actually its a known bug by the devs and has been here before the event ive been getting banned over and over again and im not really able to play the game since i get 72 hr bans game after game