Is my pass bugged ?
I finished my pass like 4 days ago and I got all the items exept the tier 70 items. I didn´t get the Vaporius Hexahedron and the Lavender Flare Feng Min head. Does anybody have a solution how to fix this ?
I finished my pass like 4 days ago and I got all the items exept the tier 70 items. I didn´t get the Vaporius Hexahedron and the Lavender Flare Feng Min head. Does anybody have a solution how to fix this ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm at 64 but I'll let you know if I was able to finish it.