May, June without Dev-Update..For July will we have a preview of what is being worked on?

Devs will we have a Dev Update for July?

I would like to know what news is coming soon to Dead by Daylight, one thing that I want is more changes in the speed of the games, the generators, after the last changes in the speed of efficiency there are still big problems. I would like to see some change in the next Mid-Patch.


I look forward to the July Dev-Update preview.

Comments

  • Wasn’t there a 4th anniversary stream where they had a roadmap for the next year

  • In the 4th anniversary stream they mentioned how they are looking to do crossplay, a huge graphics update and a new feature to fix the problems associated with the beginning of the game. I suggest you watch it yourself to see what they'll be doing.

  • @Cancan71 said:

    In the 4th anniversary stream they mentioned how they are looking to do crossplay, a huge graphics update and a new feature to fix the problems associated with the beginning of the game. I suggest you watch it yourself to see what they'll be doing.

    The next mid patch is soon and 0 info.

  • I look "forward", if the update is an annoucement on a massive bug, optimization and balance overhaul Ill be happy, if its another Killer and Survivor with awful perks not so much.

  • In the roadmap, they explained when they expect these things to release. They're all still in the works, such as dedicated servers having an update expected at the end of the year.

    Most devs don't release this information before it is finalized because things could change, which would upset the community more than if they kept quiet.

    Blizzard learned this the hard way with Overwatch for example. Jeff (lead designer) had told the community he was hoping some update would be out in the next week. It got delayed and the community EXPLODED and reemed him for it, even though he made it clear that it wasn't guaranteed.

    Even very vocal devs don't often give updates until they know when it will be implemented. At that time, it is typically going to be released shortly anyway.