Furtive Chase Fix/Rework

Furtive Chase was useful to get more than one obsession but now Nemesis exists so its completely useless.

16 metres (4 tokens) less TR is stupidly OP... until you realise that it decreases your TR in a chase which makes no sense because... how would you use it ?! (If I am missing the point of this perk, please tell me)

I think making 1 token decrease your TR by 2 metres and then making it work outside of chases would make this perk better.

What are your thoughts on this ?

Comments

  • Or maybe BHVR could add a new perk (with a new killer or just a new perk) that makes the chase last longer when you abandon the survivor... I donno.

  • It has a use, i.e. pairing it with nemesis + myc to make the unhooker oblivious as well as exposed. The terror radius stuff is useless atm though, especially losing all stacks and not even getting them back if you get a new obsession.