tell tale:the walking dead paragraph idea

alright so im kinda taking this idea from someone else but changing it. i want to see clementine from the tell tale series in the game as a paragraph character. i dont think it will happen but it would be nice to see. ummmm tell me your ideas!

Comments

  • I would gladly pay 20 bucks for Clem

  • @nicknack said:

    alright so im kinda taking this idea from someone else but changing it. i want to see clementine from the tell tale series in the game as a paragraph character. i dont think it will happen but it would be nice to see. ummmm tell me your ideas!

    I think we will get a killer paragraph next, since we got a survivor paragraph last time (Ash), so maybe a walker or zombie, but Clementine would fit the game.

  • They finally could create a kill with friends killer.

    If you have 4 walkers with no abbillities and 100% movement speed or something.

    Also Clem would be extremely nice.

  • I would love this so much, I recently started rewatching twd playthroughs and was thinking the exact same thing!!

    I don't think I'd bring a twd themed killer with her though, I'd just have her as a solo addition like ash or bill.

  • @NightmareReborn said:

    I would gladly pay 20 bucks for Clem

    Pervert lol

  • I'd love to have her in the game!

    I've been thinking about perks and 1 that jumped out to me was a perk that allows you to shin kick a killer and stun them. That'd be a ######### to balance though...

    She'd also need a perk called "Still not bitten".

  • ??? What? I've just played all of the seasons of Telltale's TWD, and thought she'd be a cool addition.

  • I would love Negan as a killer actually, even if Clem's never really interacted with him!

  • @Dopples said:

    I would love Negan as a killer actually, even if Clem's never really interacted with him!

    oooouuu neagan does sound goood

  • Would Clem have her leg or not though

    If not they could let you change it like Ash's hand

  • i would assume either a prosthetic or before she got it cut off

  • Only if it's the Clementine from season 3 aged up ,between Season 4 and 3 Clementine,Season 3 Clementine is the best

  • @BraveClem said:

    Only if it's the Clementine from season 3 aged up ,between Season 4 and 3 Clementine,Season 3 Clementine is the best

    its a hard decide but i think season 4 (before the bite) looks amazing